Wednesday, September 23

wOoo~~

just now view somebody blog

saw my EX photo and their happiness face

wahaha

i should be happy

rite。。。

haha

well~~

I'm okay

sure!!

I had bean open an account at face book d

sO~~

i will be hard working when facing da book

kaka

=)

I had add my secondary fren

my man will add me soon

coz i dun want to add him

sure i get scold by him later

is okie

i'm happy v that ^^

tis saturday i will meet my dear parent again

the mean point is

my parent will go n meet his parent oso

i'm quite nervous

seriously!!

hope everythings will be fine^^

Moon cake Festival coming soon

i cant accompany my besties

because i'm not arround KL

so sorry my jimui

lastly

i wish my fren healthy n happy everyday

dear my reader

be happy oways

祝天下有情人终成眷属



No comments: