Tuesday, October 25

OT

Just came back from OT, GK... mate some nice friends and had dinner at Festival City, GK ^^ 1st time went there and 1st time get to know each other.Feel not bad...Is great to gather and enjoyed the moment. Although we do not know well about each other but i believe we do enjoyed it.

No photo to share with you guys but the beautiful scene was save in my heart ^^

Have a mug of alcoholic a little while ago, I had a bit blur right now....I was so sleepy but too bad that i couldn't fall as sleep >< It was torturing me!!

Tomorrow have to wake up at 7 am and rush for the shooting....Beatbox cross over shoot! It's quite challenge for me because i never try those style and i was in-confident on carrying the style anyway, will try harder to make the outcome prefect ^^

Stay tune for the shooting and outcome k? ^^

Insomnia I HATE YOU~please get lost!!

Good night guys have  to try to sleep as soon as possible. Lolx ^^

No comments: