Saturday, January 15

Happy 20th B'day to me =)

Yea~thru the topic i sure you guy know I'm really getting older...so yea...= = I had just passed my 20th birthday celebration with my dearest Lymen Low Chai Wee last night...It was a busy 15th Jan 2011~

Morning~I went to Negeri Sembilan Kolej University Linton to register for my study~Hmm well,I'm decided to futher study major in business management =) I dont really know what i want and direction,I'm just promise my self i will try my best to concentrate in study.I hope that my only wish for 2011 will come true...By the way

During the evening is the time for my dearest~We headed Sunway Giza around 5pm~Hi tea @ Iciban sushi...have gossip seasons  again....never ever to miss gossip seasons....tehee* * After that as usual sing b'day song,make a wish and blow the candle....the special change for this year celebration was they bought me 5 slice of Secret Recipy cake...although the cake was melt but the taste in my heart still the same/even more tasty...Because you guys treat me so good....Thanks a lot.... cherish         

1 comment:

jeff said...

want study alrdy lo..
i cant c u alrdy...
i everyday very miss u...
u know???^^