Monday, January 3

Say BYE to the past and welcome 2011

Hmm~~
It was 3rd day of Jan 2011
A bit late to say that

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R

yeahoo~~~~

Last but not least wish all of my reader happy new year yaa :-)
Is time to say BYE to 2010 forget the past and say HI and welcome 2011

Well it's some target still pending since last few years
Evil always burst my dream
Some time I felt give up
but then~
My blogger idol always lighten up my mind with their amazing words.
Once i felt sad,hopeless,helpless
I will read their post
what they wrote are really awesome
they do share a lot of real life experience
they are my super star ^^
their words make me felt better once i start to read
especially my idol-Daphne blog.

Is time to list out my target for this new year ^^
Hope I can done it
no pending anymore!!!

Target of 2011

1-Gain my hair longer and longer,I want natural curly gold long hair,might look sexy,not??
2-Gain my height.Wanna 170cm,I'm just 160cm too short for me.
3-No eye bag and dark circle,it's irritating!seriously hate it!!
4-Get a new job.My dream job!
5-Earn RM4000 and above/month
6-Own a laptop
7-Go travel,over sea over sea!!
8-Get a good boy friend.
9-Buy new car!Still remember Honda Jazz is my dream car, that's why I name myself as Jazz^^It's because to remind myself to hit the target,but seem failed ==
10-Save many $$$......I want my bank account full of digit
11-Hits all of my target in year 2011 =)




1 comment:

jeff said...

1. u alrdy so pretty....
2. u no need so high la....
3. u gt eye bad or dark circle or not...i also so like u ^^
4. sure u can have ur dream job.
5. errr....4k above ah.....
6. sure, save money la...
7. haha...i can teman wit u^^
8. this 1 ah....who can be?? me??XD
9. ur dream car is jazz thn u call jazz. my dream car is lancer evolution 3....thn my name so long lo????
10. u take 1 gun....go inside bank, u ask them want full ur account digit.
11. haha...gt me...sure can hits it all