Tuesday, August 4

RUBBISH

WELL~
I'm very angry right now...
i have alot of rubbish want to talk
I'm unhappy from morning til now
bcoz once of f~king ppl keep telling smthg that meanningless to me
the topic was super dupper bored!!
always talk talk talk
no point at all
i hate ppl like that!
i hate ppl talk smthg with bombastic facial expresstion
pretend that very familiarity about that
i think nobody will like this type of ppl ~
I'm angry with those characteristic ppl
seriusly!!!
I'm going crazy when listen that stupid story from that ppl mouth!!!
HELLO!!! BCH!!!
can keep your mouth shut??

I'm really cant controll myself to think n to say all those -ve thngs
but when you in the situation
u all sure will know what the feeling i'm having right now!
I knew i'm bad i'm hot temper
i should not gossip ppl
BUT~~
i really out of control
my mind was out of control
the over action make me crazy
y those ppl would having those behaviour
Oh Shitt!!!
very sry to say that...
hey my fren~

2 comments:

Miss LydiaTan said...

aduii~~
is like dat de la~~
xi guan jiu hao~~
hoho~~^^

t.carmen said...

aiyo~dun angry la~from the beginning also like that liao de la~let it be~haha~