Thursday, July 16

This saturday the WAR of my life will be start!!

It is quite challenging for me
I realize the competitor is my own self

I need to be the one who full of self- confidance

I needed to fight no wonder how hard is it.

I knew I can do it

The situation will make me nerves

But I cant give up

That is my future

I have 75% of the confidance to get the job
I had prepare my self to interview

I learn some new dance to present because wanted to impress interviewer

I have try to sound louder and sound clear

but Luck =30% Hard work = 70%

I duno my luck is consist of how many percent
Anyway~

Hope my dream will come true
My dear reader~Pray for me yah^^

3 comments:

Miss LydiaTan said...

wish you all the best my fren~
be more confidence
don't nervous
good luck =D

t.carmen said...

good luck a my fren^^
support u~~jia you~~

YY said...

Good luck.
But what job is it?