Saturday, September 3

We Grow~

How time flies! This is 21 century~ no doubt!

Every things transform human couldn't live without MONEY~ and yea!

Nowadays every thing come with money 1st. Sigh...

No money no talk! This is what we called life?? At the end all this shit caused sadness. lolx...

People around me came and gone. People did every things no matter good or bad, hard or easy just for Wealth. Do you?

Or you're just enjoyed with those showing off life with other people belongings? lolx... I have no comment~

I realized You changed, I changed every things changed. Not to say I put on blaming k... I felt nothing but friendship failed!!!

Okie,well~! I'm pretty begrudge on what i knew what i heard and what are you trying to give voice to =)

Do you just simply like to poke one's nose into other people's business?

Please STOP to assume, predict and seat by number.

You're not number 4 ^^



No comments: