Sunday, September 4

Sunday

Headed to KLCC this afternoon with my sister for BookFest @ Malaysia 2011.
Thousands of people there enjoyed for book fair. How great it was if every1 practice reading^^
I do read but**some time (^_^)

There selling tons of exercise book, story book, stationary, comic, Drama,Artist album and computer accessory. I felt excited because all the stuff getting discounts around 50% – 70% off ^^ Due to limited time, I’m just taking a look and bought some things that attracted my first sight =)

ngek ngek ~~Attached picture with my 战利品 as followings:

Pocket size notes with 500 Idioms and 230 proverbs

I should learn all that when I was still in primary school but that time I was too playful. Never ever do revision and take my schooling life as serious == Millions of regret! Hmm~~

Hello Kitty DVD in total 20 episode @ RM19.90. Owh~ is too cheap right?

Besides, I got my idol Jerry Yan album when he still with the team ^^

There is 12 songs with MV in a DVD and another DVD with all the 幕后花絮 @ RM9.90 only. No joke! It's pretty cheap.

I bought Jolin- Myself album too ^^ I like her style, song, nails, dance…

Lastly I got SHE key chain for my pretty neighbor as her birthday present =)

Next, went Sg Wang for my 1st meal in the day ><

After that , dessert season~

北海道千层蛋糕 located at Sg Wang 3rd floor near to the roller skate court .

Daa dang….look nice isn't it?

Actually the layer cake is totally out of my expectation and it was too sweet make me felt like want to vomit after ate it =( regret to have it. It's not cheap compare with branded cake. But as my acknowledge there is a fabulous layer cake in somewhere around Melaka.

I swear I won’t have layer cake again in KL but in Melaka ^^

Anyway, enjoyed today with my lovely sister =)

After fill up my noise stomach we walking around and get some information for the Honey Come shop. Yea, my clever sister plans to sell her blingee mobile phone cases at the shop. Boys and girls who interested in those bling bling stone you may leave me a comment or email directly to my email address (weili_15@hotmail.com).

Thanks for reading my post =)

If don't mind you might have a click at the advertise box on your right hand side to check out more newbie and freebies^^

No comments: