Wednesday, September 21

Tonight




I would like to thxLink to my babe Ms Lydia for accompany me for the Ms Vivoh pageant contest and all the organizer, supporter n the MC today - Leng Yein jie ^^

Very 1st time to meet Leng Yein n she is very tall n slim~ Envy >< nowadays she had dimple n beautiful eyes after plastic surgery at Korea. Felt like wanna salute her~coz she is bravo !! ^^

Okie, back to the contest. I'm the 1st participate for today contest, my very ONG number today was '1' no. one! i means i get 1st number so that I'm number SATU. I received 1 flower chain from the supporter in the 1st round- Casual wear and 10+ flowers chain after that. Received around 20+ flower chains over all^^This is such lucky n happier things for me. You know~ I'm such a girl who lack of confidence but for this time i gain my confidence n trust that I could perform well start from now on.

I felt fed up n bored with those ordinary life~ Really hope to Say bye to those lifeless life~ I wish to take part in more n more campaign, event, contest and so on. Imma wanted new friends to live in my life before i leave n go to the hell. haha....touch wood touch wood =$


Actually this is my 1st time to take part in those activity n sure I'm nervous! anyway, I had tried my best for the hairdo, make up, accessories n cat walk...

Today is just like an audition, there is another semi final n final round. I hope i could be the lucky 1 to go into FINAL round n get the Cash, Crown & sash from the handsome judges .. =D

Thats all for to9 n more pict will be upload once i get the pict from photographer ^^

Before ended this post i want to congrat my babe because she got 21 flower chains + 2 fire cracker from the supporter. Big2 clap for my babe n do not hesitate to give u big kiss (Muackzzz) Love you always yah <3


Below attached picture is the pict took by today before the contest start

Good night all my reader <3

3 comments:

--A2HL3y--XiiaoYA said...

my baby~what contest you join??

Jåzz薇 said...

Baby Ash~~~ I join a pageant contest ^^ Located at Kepong Vivoh Pub...Feel free to come n support me?? hehe http://jazzweibeloved.blogspot.com/2011/09/model-competition.html

--A2HL3y--XiiaoYA said...

wow~~no bad my dear..
if i able on the day..then sure i will go and support you...
gambateh ya =)