Thursday, July 14

Random post

Aloha people, I’m back! Seems so long I didn’t update my blog huh??Sigh…

First of all it’s because heartless to blog >< if you’re one of my follower you should know there’s some incident happened last month, I’m just admit that was my fault anyway all those things was past, I believe if someone never do something wrong they won’t improve themselves by learn from mistake.


Besides, I have been move to a new house there is no wifi around & no PC to use, so that I couldn’t online and blog =( Have a lot of stuff want to share but there is too much, some of them have been forgotten I think. Haha~ anyway now I get a chance to blog, feels great!! Lolx…..

Well, I remember I have listed out my target for year 2011 and now I have achieved one of my targets in the wish list of 2011 =) Do you guys know what am I seek for ?

Tadaa~~~

It’s Dell Laptop.


Finally I got it! Baby Joelle~ Perhaps, you’ll felt sounds childish >< for me it’s isn’t =) A laptop as unique as you arePersonalize your laptop with SWITCH by Design Studio. Change your look as you please with optional interchangeable lids2.


Dell Inspiron R Laptop Computer
Take your show on the road
Force feedback
Change is easy
Personalize your laptop with SWITCH by Design Studio. Optional interchangeable lids for your Inspiron R laptop make it easy to change your look, whenever you please.

If you’re looking for a simple & nice Laptop with lower budget I would like to suggest Dell Inspiron it’s an affordable laptop with the basic needs.

I’m still a newbie for Dell laptop for further information & promotion please log on to DELL or call 1800 88 2888 ^^ Now is the clearance stock seasons for a lots of things same goes to Dell, so you might pay less get more freebies so don’t waste the chances to grab it ! =)

Fast days are around the corner, it’s time to on the diet plan for myself & saves up the money to enjoy the Mega sale ^^ yeahoo…………

No comments: