Tuesday, July 26

MARIO in 3D

Tik tak tik tak...sounds like raining huh? Yea,today is a rainy day, it's a right time to stay at home hiding myself in the bedroom and sleep =) ahaha...Actually I was super duper busy doing something that I likey at home.(^-^) Gonna show you guys what I did.


Deng deng~ The bling bling 3DMario born....^^



Nah~~I'm working at home, not play play at home de lorh...haha...





Finally super bling bling Mario born! Hmm...cant believe I was spending approximately 3 days to done it>< How is it? Give me some comment please?

Although this is not my first opus however I'm still heart beeping every time look at it. It was Bling gila~~~~Argh!!! Try to imaging if everyone eyesight attracted by your blingee stuff anytime no matter where you are. Cool right? Feel good when saw the bling bling Mario instead of QQ Mario =)

For whom are interested in those bling bling stuff can leave me a massage here or PM me in Facebook. There is a lot of childhood cartoon character and design for choose and customize. Kindly refer to our official page for more information. Thank you ^^

No comments: