Sunday, September 30

Dead blog updated

aloha people~~

wee....lazy peeps is here to blog again

felt dead about my blog!! Right?!

So sry...

kinda busy recently &

admit that I'm lazy...

@@

aha~

really duno what to blog now! fml

Anyway~

i'm just checked my Nuffnang earning account

Finally i saw the CASH OUT button

hehehehe~~~

Do you get what i means??

Have been joining Nuffnang couple of years ago

with my laziness to update my blog after so long 

today finally i able to get the commission ^^

although there is oni 50 bug but ....but...

is kinda happy^^

Oh ya~ 

update a little bit about my current work as a crew of Air Asia

Today is my 9th days flying

oni 1 word to describe what i felt 

it is - TIRED

x_x

Gonna take a rest n prepare myself for Today flight to Sibu.

Buaiii~

No comments: