Sunday, August 29

Hello~good morning all my reader

yesterday I was sleep around 2am

because somethings happened~!!!

i feel unfortunately

do you know why???

Seriursly BAD luck!!!

I was picking up an incoming call early in the MORNING around 1.15 am

It was my X-bf mother number

as usual i pick up

''hello,aunty what's happen?''

can't imagine the person who calling me is not Aunty

It was HE!!! The ex bf!!!!

den i shout :''Why u calling me,I'm going to sleep,Bye!!''

He was there to explain a lot of shit!

i just leave the phone beside me n sleep

after 5 min he still in explaination ==

I cut the call directly

He msg me~

He said that he already fed up with his fren ,good fren ,best fren ,& oso ME!!

So~~

what should to do??

I has realize he cheat me since we were together & after we broke up & when we become fren again

he doesn't feel he was wrong or nei jiu & whatever

seem's i was knew every things thah he lie

include the moment when we together

WHy he still want me to be his fren!!! I'm really feel pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Last but not least~
thx again to DIGI~
digi giving me an advertise in nuffnang at my blog
Who ever intrested Kindly click the ads-nuffnang
to check it out =)





No comments: