Tuesday, August 3

04082010

Time check~
Now is 4.15 early in the morning
Why I'm still here to bloging??
why I don't sleep??
NO,absolutely not
I was awaked by phone ring

his calling woke me up
=(
Hmm~
the same things happened
my real man was drunk
he says such foolish things again.
Everytime i received incoming call from him when he was drunk
I felt heartache
I knew you'r stress
I knew you'r heart ached for father
I knew you keep thinking about me
about Once upon a time.
But then
I understand what your feeling right now
You like me but you love her
you're still hung up on her
she is your queen
never change.

I willing to listen to you in spite you are such a burden

I believe i do for you all is worth
Even if you don't know how much i love you

heart breaking while thinking of you


No comments: