Friday, October 2

Girls !!


Hey,
what wrongs with you???
I really dont know you're jelous or what la...
I wont find out...
Just to tell you,i just wana takin back my OWN thngs ! k...
Man i know lots,not to said i show off,cause my job is PR...
Of cause i'll know lots of rich guy,not even man but woman too...
Dont you feel that you're so lame???
First of all,why you botter bout me???
Second,WHO ARE YOU???
Third,you dont know anything bout me!!!or maybe like you said
bout ask ur bf da fren to find ur bf...
Listen Bitch
I never ask some1 to ask YOUR BOYFRIEND to takin back my thngs
Why you go and care so so so much???
Since you said i ask ur bf da fren to find ur bf...
What is the prove???
Further more,before you talk bads bout me please think bout yourself first!!!
Please dont pretent that you are very understanding people,you are not
You are not my stomach's worm == so please dont judge me
You're such a BITCH
are you just simply like to poke one's nose into other people's business?
What do you think about?! who cares?! I dont even give a fuck
Who you think you are? The God? Hell no !
So Please,you dont have the qualification to judge anyone
Once again.Dont judge me if you dont know me. Is that clear ?
Dont ever try to provoke me,i'm not good to be trifled with

You should be thankfull that i'm using the please word but not the f word
WELL,I'm not going to curse you or whatever shit !
REVENGE? Ohh,sorry.I dont like wasting my time like that

If this is the only way you enhance urself then go ahead !
Gossip more and make yourself heighten yea !

I'm not scolding you,just i felt that i need to stand out for myself...

=)

No comments: