Tuesday, April 2

Revolution 2013


ALOHA!  my reader ^^ I'm finally here to update my dead blog...lol...

Happy New Year 2013 to you
=) 
I knew it was too late to great u all Happy New Year 2013. Anyway, late is better than none right? hehe
Allaaaa, plz forgive my laziness and this is probably the 1st blog post in year 2013. = = Admit that I'm not a good blogger =( I'm so sorry about that. Hope you don't mind.  
Last year has been good to me as I'm finally become Flight Attendant which i tried so hard & takes about 2 years time to got it. If you follow my blog/ instagram/ facebook you will definitely knew that!

Well, its time to back to reality, back to life, back to the plan. I'm gonna get myself some goal which is a wish-list to keep myself remind!! After be in relationship i had ignore my blog for so long! Felt so guilty to myself as well as shameful too!! Y i can be so lazy so irresponsibility?!!! Plz don't do it again Low Wei Li!!!!

Okay!! I promise!! Once i got my goal i will never let it keep bringing forward! I will prove it to myself by did it! Now u r my witness ^^ i have no way to lie to myself! Plz do kind enuff to remind me if i did somethings which never tele to my goal!

2013 REVOLUTION

1. Be positive, smile more, be happy.
2. Learn "Do not take people as granted!  "
3. Learn to love myself more.
4. Be Thrifty. Save at least 30 thousand within a year time.
5. Be confidence.
6. Read more book, increase knowledge as much as possible.
7. Do exercise often.
8. Got myself a car.
9. Run a business.
10. Update Blog more often.

Okay, i've finish what i promise to do ^^ How about yours? Do leave ur link below n share about ur revolution! =)

Good Night! <3 p="">    

No comments: