Wednesday, February 15

Single Valentine's Day

Hello people's~ I'm here to update my dusted blog. =D

Well, Valentine's Day is came n gone. How ppl expected, excited & disappointed! Do you know that? Is better to act like dunno... x)

For me i don't really celebrate Valentine's Day on 14th Feb. As people said:"Every day is Valentines Day if u really care, love n appreciate the loves one" ^^

So yea, nothing special for me on the day but i do enjoyed the day with my dearest.

Ntg much to update actually, i'm pretty fine. However, my dearest was just so so due to the pressure of working, studying relationship,friendship and so on. Every one had their own difficulties, as a friend I willing to be with you & listen to you that is what I can do.

Well, Back to reality, people are selfish and not that weak as they pretended. Sometimes we must learn to ignore what ppl said and did, that will be much more comfortable for own-self.

Life is not about waiting the storm to past, it is all about learning to dance in the rain. So yea, face it learn it n overcome it. I wish my dearest could learn from the mistake and be taught against the bloody scenario.

Recently imma good mood because i have seen my idol boyfie in the video she did n that was really touching and REAL. The LOVE all the way from MY to UK that they holding and the tough that they walk thru... Omg, they are so sweet and braved. I was like tear rolling in my eyes while watching the video.

How i wish i could meet the partner like her boyfie..[dreaming]��

Anyway, wish all of you got a memorable, sweet and unforgettable with the <3 one.

Last but not least, Happy Every Day to you. May god bless you.

^^

No comments: