Monday, January 4

1th Jan 2010


I spend my 1 Jan 2010 with my family
wake up early in the morning
& depart at 10am
we are going to Negeri 9
venue is Morib beach
a small & lousy beach ==''
anyway~
have a nice & relax day thr
lets pict do talking

arrive there almost 11am
a sunny day

camwhole again


11.30am start feel hot
without sunblock
realy felt upset~



The wind blow strongly




can you saw the beach??As ppl say "Hao Han wU Ji"




the sky & the land alraady become 1 line








Me & my sister
=)


I like this pict but the eye spoil the feel =(


cam whole again~~





End my Morib beach trip with this picture ^^
My family





Next round "Sunway Piramid"
Arrive there around 8pm
As everyone know...
Now,Lagoon was open in the night too:)
If you go on 18/12-03/01,It's FOC (free of charge)!!!
So,we go for it,have a look what is so special:)




The day end with me~with this posing~yo



No comments: