Thursday, November 26

我想离家出走 =(

Emm..
recently I'm free
no work no study
always stay at home
BUT
lack of freedom
can say as SIEN
well,
i always get scoleded from mum
the feeling who knows?
my dear frens~do you feel that b4?
my man~me & you is totally different.thx your
console
honestly nobody knows my situation as well
is too bad to
show my feeling & that ugly face to parent.
i KNEW
many ppl date me out
but i reject them
Y??
is eazy to
explain
when i step out from the house
the house work is nobody handle.
actually thats not the main point
the main points is ~~~
nobody let my mum scoled
that's why she dont like me hang out with friends
without me
she cant balance her self

hmm...
I will endured to the end.
BUT~~~
so sorry my dear i cant promise you that i wont leave my home.
T.T

1 comment:

YY said...

Your eyes make up very nice. The mascara. :)